- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. We are committed to conducting business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Use License: (a) Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on this Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: (i) modify or copy the materials; (ii) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); (iii) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this Website; (iv) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or (v) transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. (b) This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Disclaimer: The materials on this Website are provided "as is". We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and we hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on our Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any internet sites linked to this Website.
- Limitations: In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this Website, even if we or our authorized representative have been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata: The materials appearing on this Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on our web site are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on our Website at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Links: We have not reviewed all of the internet sites linked to our Website and we are not responsible for the contents of any such linked internet site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us. Use of any such linked internet site is at the user's own risk.
- Governing Law: Any claim relating to this Website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.